[Chuu] Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set

Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set by Chuu

Keep your style simple this season when you wear this Ribbed Knit Dress and Belt Set. It has a turtleneck, long sleeves, a loose fit bodice and a pencil skirt with a mid-thigh level hemline. Comes with a leather belt. Pair this with suede ankle boots and a gray trench coat.

Love,
Ashley
*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Cute look love I liked your page on facebook. My name is Askia abdull on facebook if you can find me I'll add you. Also here's my email. So i can my info like instagram, bloglovin things like that. Love ur blog

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers