[Stylenanda] SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress

SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress

SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress

SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress

SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress

SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress by Stylenanda

An amazing party dress with sheer shoulders and large printed text design. This SORRY I'M BAD Print Dress is made from stretched cotton fabric and has a huge alphabet print that will surely catch the attention of other people. You can match this dress with chic accessories.

Kstylick Editor: Justin

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

2 개의 댓글:

  1. Very cool dress! I just wanted to thank you for the comment in my blog, I now followed you in GFC and Facebook! Hoping you can return the favor :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers