[Etude House] My Lash Serum

My Lash Serum


My Lash Serum by Etude House

Achieve longer, denser lashes without wearing falsies with the help of My Lash Serum. Infused with botanical ingredients like iris, ginseng, and aloe vera leaf extracts, it moisturizes and strengthens each strand for visibly thicker and fuller lashes. Works both as a primer before applying mascara and on its own as a lash conditioner at nighttime.

XOXO,
Kirsten

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available. 

7 개의 댓글:

  1. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immensely thought out! This was the most detailed article

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so pleased to locate the write-up I have actually been seeking for a long period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each & every tips of your post are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site seems to inspire me a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s great to know about many things from your website blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great inspiring Article. visit my website now.

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers