[Stylenanda] Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims

Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims

Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims

Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims

Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims

Padded Anorak with Knitted Trims by Stylenanda

Keep it warm during fall or winter season each time you wear this padded anorak with knitted trims. It has a zip up front closure, long sleeves with knitted cuffs and a loose fit padded bodice with a knitted collar. Best when worn with black leggings, black leather boots and a long sleeved shirt.

Kstylick Editor: Adam

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

2 개의 댓글:

  1. I love your blog so much ! ;*

    I´m following your blog
    I invite you to follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique :) I'll follow your blog too..

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers