[Secret2Girls] Krance V Neck Dress

Krance V Neck Dress

Krance V Neck Dress

Krance V Neck Dress

Krance V Neck Dress

Krance V Neck Dress by Secret2Girls

Get noticed by the crowd in this krance v neck dress. Edged with a feminine bodycon fit and a v neckline complemented with the overlapping fabric on bustline. Finished with a fitted waist and an ankle level hemline. Pair this dress with basic sandals and a white straw hat for a sophisticated chic style.

Kstylick Editor: Adam

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

3 개의 댓글:

  1. Nice dress, I am following you on GFC, Bloglovin and yur Facebok page. Please do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear thank you for your message. I'm following you via GFC, I'm waiting you to my blog.
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers