[Miamasvin] Cutout Skater Skirt

Cutout Skater Skirt

Cutout Skater Skirt

Cutout Skater Skirt

Cutout Skater Skirt

Cutout Skater Skirt by Miamasvin

Add some fun into your style with this cute cutout skater skirt. Features girly cutout details all over the skater style skirt. Chic pleats and side zip closure for that ultra-feminine look. Stretchable back waistband and silver tone zipper. Pair it with retro inspired blouses.

Kstylick Editor: Adam

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

1 개의 댓글:

  1. I love this outfit ! Thank you hon for following, I followed back on facebook, gfc and I also follow you in Bloglovin ! I am sorry for a bit of delay, I was so busy I couldn't do it sooner ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers