[Miamasvin] Open Toe Lace Up Worker Boots

Open Toe Lace Up Worker Boots

Open Toe Lace Up Worker Boots

Open Toe Lace Up Worker Boots

Open Toe Lace Up Worker Boots by Miamasvin

Be always on the go with a pair of shoes that will take you everywhere. The peep-toe fashion of this item makes it a preppy match for any casual outfit especially for denims and skinny jeans. Side zips and strings hold these shoes securely and tightly. Heels are also added to provide elevation for better poise and grace. On the other end, synthetic soles ensures protection from slippery roads and surfaces.

*Link may not lead to product if it is no longer available.

2 개의 댓글:

  1. I think those open toe boots are gorgeous!! Sure I wanna follow each other, let me know when you do and I follow back immediately! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, and I already followed you on GCF and Bloglovin.

      Delete

 

Like Us on Facebook

Followers